JOIN THIS BLOG TODAY AND GET A GREEN DOT!!!

LEAVE A COMMENT AND GET AN ORANGE DOT!!!

Friday 29 October 2021

A haunted house for Halloween

This year I've decided to create a haunted house in the English playroom for the kids. It was hard work, but it came out great in the end... or at least I think so. 

My dear students told me they had a blast, and this was my reward, of course! I know it wasn't a theme park, but with tons of energy and good humour, we had lots of fun. 

Thank you so much for participating and for behaving so well. It has been an amazing experience!















10 comments:

NURIA LP said...

Menuda pasada jajajaja yo también quiero ir

Teacher M. said...

Thank you!!!

Unknown said...

Espectacular

Teacher M. said...

Thank you! You're very kind.

Laura said...

Que chulo! Menuda currada! Y lo mejor de todo es que les encantó. Gracias

Verónica said...

Great job! ������������

Verónica said...

Great job! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Olga said...

Muchas gracias por todo tu esfuerzo, se lo pasaron "de miedo" 😱🎃🧟🧛🧙‍♂️

Romy said...

Que chulo todo, gracias por hacerles pasar un día terroríficamente divertido

Teacher M. said...

Thank you so much for all your kind comments! It was my pleasure, especially after these two peculiar years. I think the kids needed something like this.
Kind regards.