Thursday, 13 March 2014

Verb 'to like'

Practise this easy structure with the following activity: 

1. Complete the sentences with the correct form of the verb 'to like' in present tense. Use the affirmative (√) or the negative form (X)

a) I __________ your shoes. (√)
b) She __________ broccoli. (X)
c) My dad __________ football. (X)
d) My mum __________ tennis. (√)
e) The dog __________ steak. (√)
f) You are intelligent and you __________ it! (√)
g) We __________ handball. (X)
h) My students __________ English. (√)
i) I __________ reading. (√)
j) Lauren __________ cherries. (X)
k) Terry and you __________ rap music. (√)
l) Alex __________ Real Madrid. (√)
m) My sister __________ meatballs. (√)
n) I __________ the sea. (X)  

 Check your answers by clicking on 'read more'.



* Check your sentences: 

a) I like your shoes. (√)
b) She doesn't like broccoli. (X)
c) My dad doesn't like football. (X)
d) My mum likes tennis. (√)
e) The dog likes steak. (√)
f) You are intelligent and you like it! (√)
g) We don't like handball. (X)
h) My students like English. (√)
i) I like reading. (√)
j) Lauren doesn't like cherries. (X)
k) Terry and you like rap music. (√)
l) Alex likes Real Madrid. (√)
m) My sister likes meatballs. (√)
n) I don't like the sea. (X) 

*** More exercises coming soon ***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the exercise is very educational and funy

Teacher M. said...

Thank you for your comment. I really appreciate it. Kind regards