JOIN THIS BLOG TODAY AND GET A GREEN DOT!!!

LEAVE A COMMENT AND GET AN ORANGE DOT!!!

Friday 24 October 2014

Oxford plus

Remeber to use your code (inside your coursebook) to enter the Oxford University Press webpage. There you will have to fill in the application form. Then, you will be able to practise English using different games and activities.




If you are one of my students from 3rd, 4th or 5th, you can register here and practise English with several games and activities. After filling the form with your personal information, a code will be required. Here it is: PJ3PDE 
Remember that you have to sign in first (e-mail + password) Please, let me know if there is any problem with the application. If anyone wants to contact me, it should be done through the school diary. I don't know why, but my blog e-mail is not working and I can't receive any mails. 
Have fun!!!

P.S.: I would like to thank AndrĂ©s's mum for telling me about the code. 

No comments: